Thursday 3 January 2008

Here goes then

I am going to finally try to commit to a 6 pack challenge by advertising my progress online. I am 30 years old with a history of half hearted attempts at the holy grail of fitness peaks. I hope to share my experiences with others in the hope that I can dedicate my time and commitment to the goal of a 6 pack in 16 weeks. I will be starting my challenge on the 7th of January after I have shifted this cold finally and stocked up the cupboards with the right foods etc. I will post weekly updates and photos aswell as my diet, workout logs and additional information to let you guys know what worked for ME !!

2 comments:

Andres Trujillo said...

good luck with this journey, remember the diet is more or equally important than the exercise,

Danny Ravn said...

Hey dude,

I'm starting my journey at the same time as you! - I will definitely follow your blog and keep myself updated on yor progress.

Good luck!

If you want to, you can stop by my blog; http://my6-pack-abs-journey.blogspot.com/

The best wishes of luck to you from
Danny.