Monday 7 January 2008

Day 1 of Week 1

This is the approach I am taking:

1. Night before I prepare all my meals.
2. I am following all of Arnels meals ideas thus changing each 4 days.
3. Here are my vitals stats to start with :-

Age - 30
Weight - 13st 6 lbs
Body Fat - At least 25%
Chest - 41"
Waist - 37" (39" around Belly Button)
Hips - 40"
Thighs/Calves/Biceps kind of irrelavant for this challenge.

My pictures are of me completely relaxed taken first thing this in the morning.

I must say as I had prepared my food it was not too difficult to stick to it. The training was murder especially as I got the the latter stages. I will report back in a week....Good Luch Lads and Lasses



4 comments:

antonio2030 said...

what's up dude? im on my second week of the program too, i wish you the best of lucks on this and will be tracking you down lol, you know, to stay motivated, keep it up bro! i will be posting pics soon on my blog...

MannyRSX said...

Hey Brighton. Congrats on the life changing decition. I hope you archive this goal and get the body you have always dream to.

By the way, have you seen the new forum? If not, come check it out, there's a few of us starting now too and it would be great to have you around.

http://6paforum.forumotion.com/

Take care man,
Manny.-

Danny Ravn said...

Sup Brighton?!

Nice to have you on board!

Lots of luck,
Danny.

Sickofthegut said...

Good luck brother, you have already taken the first and hardest step of this program, starting it!

Im also proud that you have posted pics as well, since they deffinetely helped motivate me to do better each week.

This program is hard, and requires alot of detication, but it is achievable. I did my 16 weeks and got great results, and I am still going!!

Good luck!

Douglas